Trio of googlers – Gary Illyes, Nathan Johns and Eric Kuan answered wide range of questions at Google webmaster relation keynote held at Pubcon, LasVegas.
Below are some important information they shared about disavowing links, google crawl etc.
- Disavow only when you got a manual penalty else don’t bother about it
- Feature snippets to go Volatile
- Link data is important and SEO pros are willing to pay for it.
- Worried about Google crawl budget, then stop worrying says Gary Illyes
- Post-click data is definitely used by google but not for direct ranking
- Forget about keyword data, it will not come back
Continue reading full story @searchenginejournal